Designed for a wide variety of small and medium scale performance applications, Technospot is a compact hard-edge luminaire with exceptional value and performance. A full featured fixture designed for club, stage, and studio applications where environmental durability and high quality output are required.
Technospot features smooth CMY color mixing and a fixed color wheel. Two rotating Lithopattern® wheels, each with six patterns plus open, provide a large number of output patterns and images. The output can be further enhanced with a rotating prism and an animation wheel.
Following the professional lighting, large exiting aperture trend, Technospot features a prominent 5.3 inch lens, 11° to 34° zoom, and over 12,000 lumens of output. With its incredibly efficient optics, Technospot outperforms other luminaires in its range and projects clean crisp images that cut through any wash. Rotating and animating patterns, four-facet prism, fast iris, unique animation wheel, and superb color systems make Technospot a great value in low-cost automated lighting.
technospot also features the indigo highlighter which provides additional light output from four 1-watt indigo Leds, thus increasing the layering abilities of the large aperture fixture.
Technospot offers designers and operators a versatile, fully integrated system with unprecedented brightness, speed and accuracy for a light of its kind.
- High efficiency 12,000 lumens
- 575w mini-fast fit lamp - 750 hrs.
- Fast 3:1 zoom - 11°-34°
- CMY color mixing
- Color wheel with eight replaceable positions plus open
- Two six position plus open rotating gobo wheels
- Rotating 4-facet prism
- Animation wheel
- Mechanical strobe
- Fast mechanical iris
- Unique Indigo Highlighter LED Output
- Color LCD menu with battery operation
- Low ambient noise
- RDM compatible
- Included roadcase
- Auto-switching power supply 100v-240v
- 37 DMX channels
- DMX/RDM connectors: 5-pin XLR, 3-pin XLR
- High resolution microstepping motor control for smooth
motion at all speeds
- Stunningly fast, smooth, and quiet yoke movement
- Computer designed optical components for maximum light
- Performance-oriented exterior design prevents stray light
- Low noise, high efficiency cooling system
- 3-pin and 5-pin XLR connectors
- Electronic cooling system control
- Pan and tilt locks for easy transportation